Only Grand Total: Inform monthly and cumulative totals (US$ FOB and Kg Net) of the available periods, according to the selected variables.
2. Totals by Chapters (SH 2): Displays the aggregation by Chapter of the Harmonized System as a whole or in combination with one or more variables. Can detail the outcome of the Chapter by SH 4, SH 6 or NCM 8.
3. Totals by Heading (SH 4): Displays the aggregation by Heading of the Harmonized System as a whole or in combination with one or more variables. Can detail the outcome of the Heading by SH 6 or NCM 8.
4. Totals by Subheading (SH 6): Displays the aggregation by Subheading of the Harmonized System as a whole or in combination with one or more variables. Can detail the outcome of the Subheading by NCM 8.
5. Totals by NCM 8: : Displays the aggregation by NCM as a whole or in combination with one or more variables.
6. Merchandise basket: allows you to choose up to 10 products (NCM 8) in a query, simultaneously.
7. Sort by: Lets you apply a filter (selection) for the available variables (Goods, Economic Bloc and Country).
8. Economic blocs: The countries are grouped by economic blocs following the formation of geoeconomic regions and international agreements. A country may be part of more than one economic bloc or geoeconomic region.
9. Country of destination (export): For the purpose of disseminating statistics on exports, it’s the country of destination that is known, at the time of the order, as the last country to which the goods are destined.
10. Country of origin (import): For the purpose of disseminating statistics on imports, is the country where there were grown agricultural products, minerals were extracted or manufactured goods were produced in whole or in part. In the latter case, the country of origin is the one where the last phase of processing was completed in order to the product achieve its final form.
11. Sort by (or Detail filter): Displays all occurrences of the chosen detail, with reference to the selection of the filter.
12. Period: It can be selected up to six simultaneous consultation periods.
13. Value: This allows you to sort the events by decreasing order of value, number of events or ranges of values.
14. Search Result: After you click 'Search', the system displays, as result, screens that can be printed or read / copied, as well as the option to generate a file (Excel or Text) containing the result. This file will be sent to the e-mail supplied at the moment of registering.